DETAIL MAINTAINANCE PLANS
All Maintenance Plans Include
- WASH – hand wash & dry vehicle and rubber floor mats
- WHEELS – degrease, clean & dress tires and wheels
- TRIM – gloss exterior trim & moldings
- AIR PURGE – loosens interior debris
- VACUUM – complete interior vacuum, including trunk or cargo area
- CLEAN WINDOWS – interior & exterior
- SURFACES – wipe & gloss all interior hard surfaces including all vinyl and plastic, including door panels, pockets and jambs
- LEATHER – wipe leather seats
- FLOOR MATS – shampoo carpeted floor mats
- CARPET & UPHOLSTERY – spot clean with heated extractor to remove stains
- CLEAN HEADLINER – clean any stains or spots on the interior ceiling of your vehicle
- BUGS & TAR – speciality enzyme treatment to remove bugs & tar
- DECONTAMINATION – clay bar or nanoskin treatment, plus iron decontamination on painted surfaces
- FABRIC PROTECTANT – apply protectant to cloth seats and floor mats
- LEATHER – deep clean & condition leather seats to remove contaminates, moisturize, restore natural color and protect
- GLASS – apply rain repellant to windshield
- SEALANT – 12-month polymer sealant application for a full year of paint protection (better than wax, a $99 value!)
Maintenance Plan Pricing
How Maintenance Plans Work
To be eligible for a maintenance plan, an initial Complete Detail service from Straight Line Detailing must be completed on the vehicle prior to starting the maintenance plan. This ensures the vehicle is in a maintainable condition. If you purchase a Maintenance Plan at the time we perform a Complete Detail service, you’ll save 20% off that detail service!
Maintenance Plan services are use it or lose it. If you miss a monthly or quarterly maintenance, that amount is not refundable and services do not carry over into the next period. We are able to offer these maintenance plan prices because the frequency of the maintenance helps reduce the time each service takes. Missed services means the vehicle will be in worse condition and the next service will take longer than expected.
All Maintenance Plan contracts are for a period of 12 months, and can be renewed annually.
Each maintenance plans applies to a single vehicle and cannot be transferred to a different vehicle at any time.
There are no refunds for unused services.
Call us at 253.537.0063 for availability.
Mon – Fri: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
406 112th Street E, Tacoma, WA 98445