EXTERIOR PAINT CORRECTION
1-Year Ceramic Coating
Now included with all Exterior Paint Correction services
This entry-level coating will give your car a full year of ceramic protection from minor scratches and abrasions, water spots, contaminants and UV fading. Plus, it’s hydrophobic so it repels water and dirt, making your car a self-cleaning machine! We use Onyx Graphene Spray, which has a hardness factor of 9H, giving your car a durable, protective coating.
Restore Your Car’s Paint
Quality paint correction requires a high level of skill and experience. Paint correction, when done by an expert, involves multiple stages of buffing and polishing to enhance and improve the appearance of your vehicle’s paint.
PAINT CORRECTION FIXES:
Premium Detail + Paint Correction
- INCLUDES 2-STAGE PAINT CORRECTION + 1-YEAR CERAMIC COATING
- WASH – hand wash & dry
- BUGS & TAR – speciality enzyme treatment to remove bugs & tar
- DECONTAMINATION – clay bar or nano-skin treatment, plus iron decontamination on painted surfaces
- PAINT CORRECTION – 2-stage buff & polish to remove surface scratches, water marks & oxidation to restore paint condition & shine
- TRIM – gloss exterior trim & moldings
- WHEELS & WHEEL WELLS – degrease, clean & dress tires and wheels, clean & dress wheel wells
- 1-YEAR CERAMIC COATING – 12-month nanoceramic, hydrophobic coating for a full year of paint protection with this hard 7H, durable coating
- UPGRADE TO A 3, 5 or 10-YEAR CERAMIC COATING – ask for a quote
- WET SANDING – ask for a quote
- ENGINE COMPARTMENT CLEANING – $74
- HEADLIGHT RESTORATION – $55
- INTERIOR DETAIL – upgrade to our Complete Premium Detail Package
Color Sanding & Buffing
If you have a newer paint job on your vehicle, we can color sand and buff to remove orange peel often left over from the vehicle painting and clear coating process, that wasn’t previously corrected. This process leaves your new paint job looking smooth as glass. You can also add premium protection to lock in your new, perfect paint condition with a ceramic coating.
Paint Correction: Before & After
5-Year Ceramic Coatings
Upgrade to Long-term paint protection
Give your car the highest level of paint protection with a ceramic coating. Ceramic coatings are the next generation in vehicle surface and paint protection. Not only do they give your car a mirror finish and extend the life of your vehicle’s paint, ceramic coatings are also hydrophobic, making your car easier to clean because it sheds water more easily and has self-cleaning properties that repel dirt along with water, making your vehicle much more maintenance friendly.
These specialty services are great additions to any of our detail packages, and help enhance the final result of your vehicle’s detail service.
Call us at 253.537.0063 for availability.
Mon – Fri: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
406 112th Street E, Tacoma, WA 98445